Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Heading Back to School

Tomorrow morning the alarm will go off, and I will have to face reality.  School is back in session.  And to be honest, I just don't want to go.  Is that bad?  Is that terrible?  Does it make me a bad teacher?

We get two weeks off for Christmas break.  I find, though, that the first week is spent taking care of last minute Christmas preparations.  Then, the second week arrives.  And just as I am unwinding and getting into a new groove, it's time to go back.  Does anyone share these same feelings?  Please tell me I am not the only one.

I know that when I get back in the swing it will not be as bad as I am envisioning. Right?

I did work on some new products that I hope you will take the time to check out.  One is for the New Year. The other two are Fairy Tale packets.  One is a celebration pack and the other has learning activities.



Click on the pictures to see the packets.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...