Pages

Monday, January 21, 2013

MLK Day Off

     So, today we were off, and it was glorious.  I love Sunday nights when you know you do not have to get up for school the next morning.  I made a homemade pie crust and used it to make peach cobbler.  YUM!

 I used Martha Stewart's pie crust recipe.  
And yes, I had vanilla ice cream, too.

     My husband just came in from fishing for our little "pet." He's not actually our pet, but he is just like one.  We call him "Buddy." This is Buddy walking on our deck. Our backyard is a small pond / lake.  Buddy has lived here for years.  When he sees my husband, he immediately flies over and waits for a fish.  When my husband catches a fish, he throws it in the yard, and Buddy comes to get it. He is so spoiled.
 He'll even sit on our deck railing and look inside the house waiting for my husband to come outside.


This is where we will be Spring Break!
Booked our condo today!


Three New Products to Check Out!
Click the cover.






Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...