Pages

Friday, January 11, 2013

Make Your Resolutions a Reality

     Last night I was at spin class.  As I was profusely sweating and pushing through the agony, my spin instructor Kevin said, "This is making your resolutions a reality." I thought, what a great quote.
     I have always written New Year's Resolutions for as long as I can remember.  In fact, I've always looked forward to writing them.  I buy a new notebook, and the very first thing that I write in the notebook is my list of resolutions. We are almost two weeks into the new year.  Maybe it's a good time to go back and review what we've written.  it doesn't do us any good to write them if we never review them periodically and break them down into smaller achievements along the way. Just a thought.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...